Ms. Kim Crabtree is Vice President of MetaOps, Inc and a recognized expert in publishing and marketing. A specialist in communications, Crabtree has hundreds of hours providing training and facilitation for groups, in a wide range of topics and businesses. She has more than twenty years of experience as an entrepreneur, publisher and marketing consultant with a strong emphasis in helping small to mid size companies.
Crabtree is the developer and presenter of the caregiver training program Caregiver Code of Conduct™. This 12-hour program emphasizes the soft skills required of a caregiver to provide high levels of customer satisfaction. Crabtree gives homecare companies a competitive edge by addressing the three biggest complaints a client will have with their caregivers. These complaints are not the care provided but the appearance of the caregiver, their cooking/cleaning skills, and common manners such as greeting guests at the door and answering the phone. This training addresses these concerns and gives the agency a competitive edge in their market space.
- Franchising Pros and Cons Panel Discussion — Kalamazoo, MI – Small Business Conference
- Small Business Health Care Issues — Washington, DC – National Press Conference
- Regional Marketing Peer Group 20 — Moderator of an on-line forum
- Discover Your Businesses Full Potential — Three Rivers, MI – Keynote speaker: Chamber of Commerce Monthly Meeting
- Messages to the President of the United States from Small Business — Panel Participate in a national small business forum presented to the President Clinton – Edward Lowe Foundation
- Private Duty Inquiry Management — Michigan -Clients training program
- Marketing the Guerrilla Way — Kalamazoo, MI – Specialty Publications, Inc employee development program.
- Caregiver Code of Conduct™ – Michigan – Client training program