Ms. Kim Crabtree is Vice President of MetaOps, Inc and a recognized expert in publishing and marketing.Â A specialist in communications, Crabtree has hundreds of hours providing training and facilitation for groups, in a wide range of topics and businesses.Â She has more than twenty years of experience as an entrepreneur, publisher and marketing consultant with a strong emphasis in helping small to mid size companies.
Crabtree is the developer and presenter of the caregiver training program Caregiver Code of Conductâ„¢.Â This 12-hour program emphasizes the soft skills required of a caregiver to provide high levels of customer satisfaction.Â Crabtree gives homecare companies a competitive edge by addressing the three biggest complaints a client will have with their caregivers.Â These complaints are not the care provided but the appearance of the caregiver, their cooking/cleaning skills, and common manners such as greeting guests at the door and answering the phone.Â This training addresses these concerns and gives the agency a competitive edge in their market space.
- Franchising Pros and Cons Panel Discussion â€“ Kalamazoo, MIÂ Small Business Conference
- Small Business Health Care Issues â€“ Washington, DC â€“ National Press Conference
- Regional Marketing Peer Group 20 â€“ Moderator of an on-line forum
- Discover Your Businesses Full Potential â€“ Three Rivers, MI â€“ Keynote speaker: Chamber of Commerce Monthly Meeting
- Messages to the President of the United States from Small Business â€“ Panel Participate in a national small business forum presented to the President Clinton â€“ Edward Lowe Foundation
- Private Duty Inquiry Management â€“ Michigan â€“ Clients training program
- Marketing the Guerrilla Way â€“ Kalamazoo, MI â€“ Specialty Publications, Inc employee development program.
- Caregiver Code of Conductâ„¢ – Michigan â€“ Client training program