Methodologies Alone Donâ€™t Transform Businesses â€“ People Do
MetaOps, Inc. is a diversified consulting and training services company that offers a full range of services to address all aspects of business process improvement transformation for large and small businesses, profit and not-for-profit, and governmental entities.
The MetaOps transformation process engages the people in client/partner organizations to make the rapid and sustainable cultural changes required to achieve and maintain superior performance.Â We deliver high value for our clients from our disciplined â€œthinkingâ€ approach to meeting client needs, combined with bringing to bear the right methodologies, tools, systems, technology, and management resources.Â A cornerstone of this approach is a disciplined project management approach honed from decades of experience.Â We pride ourselves in continually striving to transfer knowledge to our clients.Â We believe that adults in the work place learn best by doing â€“ and strongly advocate a â€œtrain the trainerâ€ strategy in developing skills in organizations.
The MetaOps team has provided management consulting, training, and technology solutions to clients in a wide range of industries such as automotive, printing, job shops, financial/insurance providers, medical services, manufacturing of all kinds, non-profits, and government.Â We provide full lifecycle services with an emphasis on helping clients reach and maintain a “Best in Class” status.Â We donâ€™t believe in â€œsilver bullet curesâ€, and advocate using a holistic â€œtool kitâ€ of old and new best practices.Â Our strengths in implementation include many tools, disciplines, and methodologies including:
- Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma
- MetaOps Marketing â€“ blending the best of Lean Six Sigma with the great sales and marketing gurus of yesterday and today
- Lean Enterprise â€“ both manufacturing and services
- Value Stream Mapping and Value Stream Management
- World-Class Supply Chain Management
- Elements of the â€œLearning Organizationâ€ coined by Peter Senge
- Organizational and Human Resource Development
- Advanced Training and Education Techniques and Technologies, including e-learning and blended learning
- Information Technology â€“ and how it enables best-in-class business processes
We invite you to learn more about MetaOps, our capabilities, experiences, clients and partners. MetaOps is committed to meeting and exceeding client expectation by delivering to them performance-based solutions that make a lasting difference.