Lean Six Sigma in Marketing and Sales?
An Executive Overview:Â How to apply Lean Six Sigma concepts in Marketing and Sales to increase the top and bottom lines; exciting new concepts to create paradigm shifts.
Who Should Attend:
Business owners, CEOs, Presidents, COOs, CFOs, VPs of Marketing & Sales, Lean, Six Sigma, and Operational Excellence champions, anyone with an interest in learning how to improve marketing and sales effectiveness through leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies, practices and principles.
About the Presentation:
For years we have been hearing about Lean Six Sigma in traditional applications.Â Of late we are seeing Lean and Six Sigma find their way into front offices and service industries.Â One of the last frontiers is to apply these ideas in marketing and sales – who typically are not involved ween traditional management approaches and Lean Manufacturing while combining lecture and exercises.Â Lean has been made famous over the last 20 years as part of the Toyota Production System (TPS) and by popular books like Lean Thinking by James P. Womack and Daniel T. Jones.
Summary Learning Objectives and Activities:
- History and evolution of Lean – yesterday and today.
- How Lean and Value Stream Mapping techniques apply in Aerospace, Defense, Complex Manufacturing and Job Shops – a primer with exercises.
- How the basic concepts of flow or cellular manufacturing and pull systems apply to Aerospace, Defense, Complex Manufacturing and Job Shops.
- Case studies of these concepts at work in Complex Manufacturing and Job Shops.
- Continuum Exercise:Â Rank your company on the Lean Manufacturing Continuum.
- Q&A Forum.