Why MetaExperts™

MetaExperts™ is a division of MetaOps, Inc., internationally recognized thought and implementation leaders in operational excellence, business process improvement, change management and provider of extreme talent in project management. MetaOps, Inc. is the "Big 7," offering the best of the Big 6 consulting firms in expertise and methodology, and the fast, nimble, adaptive and customized transformational solutions of the best boutique firms. MetaExperts™ bring our top skills and best practices to your teams.

<< >>

 

Are you fighting the war for talent?

  • 40% of US jobs are professional or managerial and 6.7 million positions don’t fill because of lack of qualified applicants.
  • 20% of top US companies are losing 40% of their executives to retirement in this decade.
  • Only 18% of US companies report they are winning the war for talent; the other 82% consider lack of skilled talent one of their greatest barriers to growth and profit.
  • 60% of jobs require special skills only 20% of the population has.

 

MetaExpertsâ„¢: Plug us in and win the war for talent.

 

Problem-solving in high demand, low supply? Does your team score 100% on all of these?

  • Critical thinking skills
  • Understanding of the business
  • People skills
  • Faith in the organization
  • Decisiveness
  • Courage

 

MetaExperts: Problem solving “ it’s what we do.

 

We have over 1,000 transformation management experts on call who can manage, facilitate or provide specific skills to make your business machine leaner, meaner, cleaner and more profitable.

Our top talent excels in:

  • Lean Six Sigma
  • Total Quality management
  • Lean Supply Chain
  • Change Management
  • Organizational Development & Design
  • Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR)
  • High Performing Teams
  • Constraints Management … and many more

Copyright © 2017 · MetaOps, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Phone: 734-425-1455 | Fax: 734-943-6608 | Livonia, MI 48154