We have over 1,000 transformation management experts on call who can manage, facilitate or provide specific skills to make your business machine leaner, meaner, cleaner and more profitable.
One MetaExpertâ„¢ is Better Than 3 Off-brand Contract Staffers — Pervasive every MetaExpertsTM-trained expert, are qualities that can only be obtained through rigorous operational excellence training and experience. MetaExpertsTM are bigger, better, faster, stronger because they:
- Strive for perfection
- Are stringently disciplined
- Provide data-driven approaches to and deliver of solutions
- Implement measurement-based strategies not groupthink-based actions
- Are change management experts, meaning they know how to artfully, skillfully, precisely implement every phase and step of every process improvement action
- Are information management wizards, eliminating information overload and transforming key information into progressive, effective action, processes and systems
- Are relentlessly customer focused
- Talk and walk systematic implementation â€“ no wasted actions or reactions
- Don’t reinvent, they re-engineer â€“ don’t replace, but improve
- Practice DMAIC religiously: define, measure, analyze, improve, control
- Integrate DMADV in everything they do: define, measure, analyze, design, verify
- Transfer their knowledge eagerly and effectively for in-house sustainability
- Are on-call indefinitely to ensure that improvements further develop and flourish
- Live and breathe TOTAL QUALITY management
A Continuum of Staffing Support — MetaExpertsâ„¢ provides a continuum of staffing support â€“ top talent spreading best-practice skills from A to Z and everything in between â€“ through our 100% customizable, three-option structure:
BASIC: Supplemental staff with specific skills to work under client direction; client (not MetaOps, Inc.) directs all program activities.
INTERMEDIATE: Mid- to highly-skilled consultants receive ongoing direction from client and quality insurance and agreed-upon program direction assistance from MetaOps, Inc.