People Transform Businesses – Not Methodologies Alone
The MetaOps transformation process engages your people to make the rapid, sustainable cultural changes required to dominate your market.
MetaOps Process is a logical and continuous process that begins with the necessary vision and “thinking”. The six phase process transforms any type of business toward market dominance.
- The Thinking and Vision Process — Assessment and development of a vision.
- Alignment — Craft a more pragmatic plan for the vision; an action plan.
- Opportunities Quantified — Perform financial/business analysis inside and out.
- Selection — Identify root causes and choose tools for change
- Plan and Implementation — Assign resources and plan to track success.
- Risk Management — Manage the soft side; identify and correct cultural issues.
To understand how the process was used in six different industries that all are moving toward or maintaining a position of dominance click here for a printable process overview. Or click case studies for in depth descriptions of a MetaOps™ Transformation Process.
The Tool Kit provides a comprehensive list of tools we use to meet the needs of both manufacturing and service organizations. Click Specialty Applications for MetaOps transformation area of expertise.