MetaOps Works for All Types of Business
The “thinking” process and involvement of your people makes the MetaOps methodology work for all types of business applications. We successfully implemented the MetaOps system and Lean Six Sigma tools in service organizations, financial services, health and welfare, medical services, ways to improve organization performance, with a focus on people interacting in teams. There is a great deal of controversy regarding the questions: “should I pick one or the other, or do both?” and “how should I go about implementing them?”
Summary Learning Objectives:
- A brief history of the evolution of Six Sigma and Lean/World Class Manufacturing – definitions for this presentation.
- An interactive Group Exercise, “The Six Sigma and Lean/World Class Manufacturing Continuum” – Rank your company’s current state.
- A “scatter diagram” of the entire audience’s responses to the continuum.
- How to conduct your own evaluation to answer the question, “should I pick one or the other, or do both?”
- What to consider in preparing for the implementation of Six Sigma and Lean/World Class Manufacturing at your company.
- Q&A Forum.